- To provide training and education to policy makers, researchers and other stakeholders to increase capacity and demand for research using implementation science.
- To provide methodological support for WP leads, country leads and other project participants.
- To undertake cost-effectiveness evaluation of interventions.
- Develop and deliver capacity building in implementation science to key stakeholders
- Provide methodological support for WPs
- Undertake cost-effectiveness reviews
Professor Jim Stout (UW)
Jim is an expert in implementation science and improvement science. He has managed large international research projects.