There were three main stages in the mapping. These are:
Stage 1: Developing the mapping (April/May 2013)
- A project plan was developed and agreed this with the Steering Group (Sian Williams, Miguel Román Rodríguez and Jaime Correia de Sousa);
- A draft questionnaire was developed using Survey Monkey and tested.
- A country lead was identified for each IPCRG member country.
- A request to complete this questionnaire on Survey Monkey was sent by individual e-mail to each country lead.
Stage 2: Presenting the mapping (May/June 2013)
- The information from each country was analysed and presented in the format of one table for each condition per country.
- This was sent to the each country lead for checking for accuracy and amendment as necessary.
- The information was uploaded on the resources section of the IPCRG web platform in a summary table, by country and by condition.
- An IPCRG position paper summarising the key points was developed.
Stage 3: Updating the mapping (on-going)
- The information requires regular updating for it to continue to be relevant and useful.
- One or two named contacts for each country are be able to edit the information for their country at any time.
- Other people logged in to the IPCRG web platform are also be able add comments, suggesting updates.
- Every 6 months the UNLOCK project manager (or another IPCRG project manager) sends an e-mail to each named contact, asking them to review and update the information for their country.