World Asthma Day 2017 activities by Pakistan Chest Society Center
1 Free Spireretry Camp at general OPD KTH on 2nd May 2017, 09:30AM.
2. Walk by Paramedic staff, nursing staff and Doctor of KTH form Nursing Hostel to the Main Gate of the Hospital at 09:30am.
3. Seminar at nursing Auditorium at 10:30am, participants Nursing staff , Medical Officer/ TMOs, Doctor from the Medical and Pulmonology Departments. Speakers Dr Rukhsana Javed Farooqi, Dr Saadia Ashraf,
Dr Asif Afridi and Dr Akhtar Banu (NursingSchoolPrincipal) KTH.
4. Seminar at PC Peshawar jointly by PCS and GSK at 02:00 PM Speaker 01. Prof Dr Peter Howarth, Dr. Neil Martin, Dr Ronald Dahl, (From UK and Denmark)
5. Banners display at the main of Teaching Hospitals (LadyReadingHospital, Khyber Teaching Hospital and Hayat Abad Medical Complex) on 2nd May 2017 with the Urdu and English Public awareness message for the people.
6. Live TV Program at 09:15 PM on PTV National on 2nd May 2017 and was repeated at 7: 00am and 12:00noon on 3rd May 2017.
7. Press Release having activities report to Urdu, English New Papers and Electronic Media.
8. World Asthma Seminar at Bannu Medical College arranged by Dr Fazli Maula Chest Physician on 2nd May 2017