I have great pleasure in inviting you to attend the 5th Scientific Meeting of the International Primary Care Respiratory Group in Ljubljana, 18th May 2017 hosted by the Family Medicine Society of Slovenia.
Please consider attending if you have:
- A research idea and methodology that you want to test out with colleagues
- An implementation science project to report
- Data on the impact of a clinical study
- An interest in learning more about what questions remains unanswered in respiratory care
- An interest in meeting colleagues from other countries to share different ways of working
- An identified need to learn more about primary care research
- A colleague or student who would benefit from the meeting
The scope of topics is broad and reflects the prevalence of such conditions in primary care: chronic and infectious respiratory diseases, respiratory symptoms such as cough, wheeze and breathlessness, multi-morbidity including mental health problems, tobacco dependence in low, middle and high income countries.
Abstract submission opened: 12 December 2016
Abstract submission closes: 1 March 2017
Delegate registration fee: EUR 100 + VAT
Looking for the easiest and cheapest way to travel? Consider flying to one of 12 neighbouring airports. This blog gives a good overview of the options and the transfers.
Go here to see abstracts from previous meetings: http://www.theipcrg.org/display/DoResearch/Conferences
The best abstracts may be published in our journal published by Springer Nature: npj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine, and be eligible for an IPCRG or journal prize.
We do accept encore abstracts - that is, abstracts that meet our criteria submitted to and/or accepted by a previous national or international meeting, but not a previous IPCRG meeting.
Jaime Correia de Sousa, IPCRG President
Ioanna Tsiligianni, Chair Scientific Programme Committee & IPCRG President Elect