Abstract Submission Closed for Scientific Meeting
Abstract Submission for our Scientific Meeting is now closed and we have received over 90 abstracts. Abstracts are out for review and we expect to confirm to authors by 25th
March whether they have been successful. Any presenting author then needs to ensure they are registered for the meeting here
Registration remains open for Scientific Meeting and Respiratory Research School
The 1st IPCRG Respiratory Research School will run back-to-back with the IPCRG's 4th Scientific Meeting on Saturday 30th May. It aims to introduce colleagues to research methods suitable for community and general practice / family medicine settings by taking them through the development of a research proposal. It uses respiratory examples but would be suitable for colleagues with other chronic disease interest too.
The topics could include:
• Improving diagnosis of symptoms such as cough, breathlessness, wheeze
• Treatment of asthma, COPD, allergic rhinitis, tobacco dependence, respiratory infection
• Managing comorbidities such as anxiety and depression, heart failure and pain
• Local solutions to person-centred care, supported self-management and behaviour change
• Reducing exposure to risk factors such as tobacco smoke, indoor and outdoor air quality
• Improving the effectiveness and efficiency of local services
Joining us at the School?
In order to plan the groups and assign mentors, we request you confirm if you have a Research Idea you wish to discuss by Thursday 30th April 2015. To do this:
a. Register for the School as soon as possible here
b. We will then contact you directly to ask if you have a Research Idea you wish to develop
c. If you have a Research Idea, we will give you instructions on where to send it and will supply the necessary paperwork for you to take to your institution to ask for support to attend.
Follow us on Twitter @IPCRG2015.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Scientific Meeting in Singapore.